Friday, November 25, 2005

Am I starting to like her again?

I sort of liked her last year when I was going through this weird cycle of liking one person after another in a sad attempt to get a girlfriend.
Then she found out, and we had the "we're just friends" conversation, and then we became better friends than we had been.
Now we're hanging out and talking more than we ever had before, and maybe I'm liking her again, but does she still think we're just friends.

Amazing how my persuit of women always ends with nothing, but the times I actually have meaningful relationships is when they fall right into my lap.


Anonymous
01:25:32 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kind of wish this was directed towards me, but I know it's not.
It's nice, knowing someone wants you.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like it's directed towards me, but it probably isn't.

I hate these kinds of posts, where they sound like they could be about me and I'm just left wondering. It's so annoying, but I can't stop myself from reading them.

I wish I were less obsessive.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to put your mind at rest, but I'm pretty sure she's never heard of Tangst before.