Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I worship you, follow you like a puppy, eager to please and hoping for a kind word. I watch the sun glint off your earring and your hair, the same, glittering gold, as you kiss her on the balcony. I watch, and the tears slide off my face and pool in my hand. But you never see, never have seen, never will turn around and see me there, behind you. I know it could never work, and yet every time you call, my knees go weak as the silence stretches, threatening to snap. It could never work, and yet I sill follow you. I pray that she can make you happy, that she will not tire of you. I wish you a happy life, but know that I will always be here- only a footstep behind.


Anonymous
08:15:00 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god... talk about emo and angsty. I am sorry you feel this way, if it is indeed as bad as it sounds. emo.

Anonymous said...

pretty much emo indeed.

shindaradoudeska?

Anonymous said...

shindaradoudeska?

What?

Anonymous said...

Hey, it might be emo and angsty, but at least it's eloquent, grammatically correct emo and angsty.