Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm going to get majorly attacked for this... and I know "this is what the blog is for". All the expression of "angst". You guys know what angst is, right? It's exaggerated feelings... being angsty = making too much out of nothing. It's good to express yourself... but damn guys, have some backbone and do it for real. Talking about it is like running away. Yeah, I know I'm posting here along with everybody else, but how else can I talk to all of the anonymous "Tangsters"?


Anonymous
11:21:50 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This exact comment had crossed my mind a few times, but I mean, what can possibly be the harm in this whole thing? It's kind of interesting, and sinc eit's sort of a "be a part of this thing by choice" site, those who want to participate can and those who don't want to probably won't ever find it, and if they do they don't have to look at it.

*shrug*