Friday, July 06, 2007

To add to the list of shit I seriously regret but will probably laugh about later:

So apparently last night, the final night of our cruise, I decided to get really fucking drunk with the cutest boy on the boat. I remember being super excited about it. I remember the rum. I remember chugging it just to impress him, and I remember it worked. I remember talking to him and being so entranced by him. I somewhat remember crying ALLLEXXXXXXX alleexxxxx aaaaaaaaaallex while on the floor as he walked away.

Wake up this morning in my bed, found out I passed out on the promenade deck sprawled face down on the floor, someone found me, security called my mom.

Hah. What a way to have my first blackout from alcohol, security in my face and a scared mother.

He LEFT me there.
I think I will add him on facebook.


Anonymous
04:28:00 PM

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you.
you are not as stupid as this makes you seem.
use your head.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that finds this funny?

Anonymous said...

i do

PChis said...

haha he was impressed until he found out you couldn't put your liver where your mouth was.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that finds this sad?

Anonymous said...

>>a2
I'm sure you do know me, as I made it pretty obvious who I was. I didn't post this to brag or to show how cool I was, I posted it out of shame.

Anonymous said...

Adding him to facebook? My type of girl.

Queen Sekaf said...

funny story!
i dont think you are stupid, just kind of normal. plus im all about confrontation with my parents (or at least i wish i was)

Anonymous said...

Self-promotion and shame are not close kin, my dear OP.

Anonymous said...

OP, i know you too, and while i'm kind of sorry this happened to you, i also think it's one of the funniest things i've heard in a looong time. please do add him! that would be so perfect and so you.

Anonymous said...

+1 Lush Request