Saturday, July 07, 2007

FUCK YOU, MOM.

You say that all Bennett and I talk about is quotes from websites and you don't see how we can't carry on that relationship over the phone? FUCK YOU. You say that it's not really communicating at all to talk to my boyfriend on IM and I'm silly to get upset over news from him that comes over the internet? FUCK YOU. You've trivialized my relationship with my brother, you've trivialized my relationship with my lover, FUCK YOU. You don't know shit about Bennett and me and you never will. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to get this to an extent as well. I sometimes think my mother still trivializes my relationship with my girlfriend, but it's a lot less apparent now that we've been going out for so long.

I'll tell you what you can't do, though. You really can't carry on a meaningful relationship over IM. You are going to need to use the phone, especially if you don't see him often. You won't last otherwise, and you'll look like you're afraid of committment.

Anonymous said...

i think that you can talk about whatever you want however you want with your lover. its your god damn relationship, not anyone elses. everyone has thier own experience. and phone convos can be so annoying - esp with background noise and its hard to hear people on the phone. but i think seeing the other person is always important, but you didnt say taht you never see him so, hey - fuck your mom, she doesnt know what the word "technology" even means.

Anonymous said...

hmm interesting

Anonymous said...

how do you bold stuff in tangst?

龙年 said...

Bold: <b>bold text</b>
Italics: <i>italicized text</i>

You can't underline in Tangst/Blogger comments.