Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've liked him since last semester when my suitemate heard me in the bathroom and invited me to share wine with her and some friends. Call me intellectually promiscuous but there was something about the way he argued philosophy and politics that I found so HOTT. He's not that bad looking, either. Well, his hair is icky but I don't care all that much. This semester we are in a creative writing class together and he told another girl in the class that he really likes me. Awesome, right?

Complications: I am in an "open" relationship. We're not boyfriend/girlfriend but neither of us are really single and I don't have any problems just hooking up with this guy but I can't see myself in a relationship and I'm not sure if he just wants my booty. Also, the day my friend told me that he likes me I got a text message from one of my really good (drama queen) friends that said "I am 100% totally crushing on [him]." Lame. I liked him first. He likes me. He doesn't like her at all and only hangs out with her because I'm around her all the time.

I want to be with him so badly but I don't know what to do! I thought drama disappeared in college but I was dead wrong.


Anonymous
2/26/2009
12:31:00 PM

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wherever you go, you take your drama with you.

that_nerdy_chik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Don't let Facebook control your relationship status.

Anonymous said...

Don't let Facebook control your relationship status.

Anonymous said...

Booty.

Anonymous said...

Just ask him flat out if he likes you. Worst comes to worst, he says 'not really' and you'll stop agonizing. Drama only happens when things begin to boil.

Anonymous said...

Ugh I hate what passes for intellectual in college.

Anonymous said...

Be straight up. Nobody cares if you're forward. It's college.

Anonymous said...

@Anon7
News flash: It's not just college. Get used to it.