Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm getting sick of the seniors thinking they're better than everyone else just because they're done with high school. In all of my classes, when my junior friends and I would get excited about being seniors next year some senior bastard would come along and say "Oh yeah we'll we're going to college, suck it bitch you have one more year ha ha". Look, I realize you're excited. Good for you. We're excited too and being rude about it just makes you look like an asshole. I want somewhere to be excited about being a senior without someone reminding me that I'm not the one going to college. Have your graduation parties and have your college and have all the other shit you want, all I'm asking is that you stop peeing on our parade. If you feel you need to put us down and brag about yourself please just shut up and have your fiesta somewhere else.


Anonymous
07:50:00 PM

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh suck it up, we have the right to be assholes

:-P

I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but chances are you'll feel/act the same way next year

Anonymous said...

That's convenient, because you wont see us again. And, Seniors are better than you. They've graduated, and been accepted into college.

Essentially, we've succesfully completed this stage of our life. You haven't. You might next year, but you still haven't done it. So suck it up.

Anonymous said...

You know we'll do it next year.
(Regardless of that, it still ticks me off, too.)

Anonymous said...

yeah, it was annoying as a junior, but you'll do it as a senior. just you wait and see.

Swales said...

I'm sorry if you got treated that way, OP. I don't speak for the entire class of 07, obviously, but I don't think that it's so much better that we're going to college and you're staying at Enloe. Hell, I am scared shitless of college. I would much rather have another year held within the safe cinderblock walls. I'll probably think differently once I get to my college and discover it is not, in fact, the Diet of Wurms.

I don't think that the seniors should be so in-your-face about their freedom. It's enough for me to just know that I'm not coming back, I don't have to flaunt it. After all, you juniors are our little siblings and our friends, who will inherit our mantle once we leave. You guys deserve respect.

Anonymous said...

Well just keep in mind that those seniors are going to be freshmen again. Then they'll see who's boss.

Anonymous said...

don't be pissed because we're going to college.

Anonymous said...

but we are better than you

Anonymous said...

We're better than your mom.