Monday, May 18, 2009

Besides Tangst, I've never really used my blogger account before. Now that I'm going to be studying abroad this summer, I'm creating a travel blog there--and since many more "real life" people will (hopefully!) be reading it, I've decided to remove myself as an author/admin of Tangst. I guess it doesn't really matter, because the people I used to Tangst with mostly don't post anymore (I certainly don't), but it seems a little bit like the end of an era. I'm also turning twenty this week, so I guess the "t" part of Tangst would have been inappropriate anyway. (Anyone up for a "Twenty Something Angst Central?"--"the economy's bad for college grads/" "I can't find off-campus housing"/ "My parents still don't understand me"?)

So: so long, Tangst. It's been fun. May you all remember the glory days when we all wanted to hug "box-box," "Tinted" wrote all his poetry, and "PChis" and I were soulmates.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Maverick writes poetry? Since when?

(Other fond memories: anonymous bashing of my friends. OH WAIT.)

Anonymous said...

Maverick was the poet, remember? It was beautiful stuff, I think.

Here: http://tangst.blogspot.com/search?q=maverick

Scroll a little more than halfway down.

Hannah said...

Still don't see any poetry.

(Other other fond memories: underappreciated sarcasm.)

Swales said...

And let's not forget PChis and the Great Ongoing Foreskin Debate. Good times, good times.