Tuesday, October 28, 2008

okay so I have some sexual questions for those of you who are a bit more experienced.

My boyfriend fingered me for the first time yesterday (it was my first time being fingered) and I went to change my underwear because they felt wet and I didn't expect to see blood on them, but there was a decent amount of blood on my underwear and I had my period just a week ago so what is it from? is it possible he popped my cherry by fingering me?


Anonymous
10/28/2008
10:29:00 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its quite possible or at least partly broke it

Anonymous said...

He might have broken the hymen, depending on how far he put his fingers into you. Don't worry, it'll heal up in a few days.

Anonymous said...

This happened to me the first time I was fingered, he probably popped the hymen. Nothing to worry about :]

Anonymous said...

You're good. Nothing to worry about.