Sunday, September 18, 2005

I might as well start this off right

I never know what to say in online circumstances.

Now no one knows how it happened... but one day there was a little kid named ... well... never mind. There was a little kid, nevertheless. And he figured out that though he was one of the funniest people ever... s just don't like funny guys. They like hottt(t x 10^6) ones. But this wasn't such an unwelcome opposition to the little boy's plans... mostly because he didn't quite understand the ramifications. I mean this is only third grade we're talking about. The word hott hadn't even been invented yet.

Skip forward a couple years.

Now everything has been made clear, and someday i'll find out what those s really want. But it's obviously nothing I have at this marketplace to sell. But the commodities market changes fairly quickly... if i sell this stock before it crashes maybe I'll make something of a profit.

No comments: